Sony launched its new mid-range terminal, the Sony Xperia E , targeted at users looking for a smartphone budget with the features to stay connected nowadays .
Xperia E is also ideal for those who are starting on Android and want to test the benefits of this operating system, especially the latest version (Jelly Bean) without having to spend a fortune.
Features Sony Xperia E
- TFT capacitive multitouch with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, 256K colors and pixel density of 165 ppi.
- Proximity sensor.
- touch controls.
- Timescape UI.
- Cortex-A5 1 GHz
- GPU Adreno 200.
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 4 GB of internal memory.
- slot microSD up to 32 GB.
- OS Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- 2G networks GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
- Networks 3G HSDPA 900, 2100 – C1505. HSDPA 850, 1900, 2100 – C1504.
- 3 megapixel camera with resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels and Geo-tagging.
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR.
- micro-USB 2.0.
- 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- WIFI 802.11 b / g / n, DLNA, WiFi hotspot.
- GPS with A-GPS.
- GPRS at 86 kbps.
- EDGE at 237 kbps.
- Input 3.5mm.
- Play audio in MP3, eAAC +, WMA, WAV.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS.
- Standard battery Li-Ion 1530 mAh with a standby time of 530 hours and up to 6.2 hours of talk time.
- Dimensions: 113.5 x 61.8 x 11 mm.
- Weight: 115.7 gr.
Price of Sony Xperia E
Sony Xperia E hit the market during the first quarter of 2013, with a price of only $ 208 or 159 euros, and his brother with support for dual-SIM will be priced slightly higher of $ 221 or 169 euros.